Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spooky Dishes

I honestly don't know where I got this idea. It might be one that I saw somewhere or one that I created from a bunch of silhouettes that I have seen. Either way- I love the way it turned out. I found white plates at Goodwill for 25 cents each and printed out pictures from my computer. Then traced the pics onto clear shelf liner using cabon copy paper and then I cut out the shape and put it on the pate. (Kinda like making your own sticker) Next I took black spray paint and srayed the whole plate. When it was dry I peeled off the sticker and touched it up with a paint pen.
The shelf was also a find from goodwill. It was wooden and super ugly. I sprayed it black and let my daughter help me put silver rub-n- buff on the edges and detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment