Friday, October 2, 2009

Spooky Decor

I haven't decorated for Halloween in years (fall, but not Halloween). This year I decided that I really like the "Goth" look. Maybe something that you would find in Dracula's castle. So I went thrift shopping and $ store shopping and found a bunch of things and got a bunch of ideas.

Here is one of them:

I got the ideas for the candles HERE. I can't tell you how cool they look in person. The pics just do not do them justice.


I found these at a thrift store for $2 each I spray painted them black to give them that goth look I was going for.

This was just the beginning!

3 comments:

  1. *gasp*

    I LOVE THESE!!!

    I have to post these on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finds like that! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete