Monday, October 19, 2009

A Big Difference

Before

I had this buffet cabinet that I bought at a thrift shop for $30 and refinished years ago ( someday I will have to post the b4 pics- hideous!) and have since changed the wallpaper panels a few times in it. I wasn't sure if I liked it this time after I put some toile wallpaper in it (last spring) that I had left over from my daughter's headboard- but keep getting a lot of compliments on it. I decided this week that I like the look of it in the living room, however- the search for fun- even somewhat trendy wallpaper has begun. (just keepin' my eyes open!)

After

I think it goes nicely with the new coffee table. The black grounds the lightness of the wallpaper.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, yet elegant.

    Check out s|n|o|w
    http://danottenad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete