Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stealing Ideas!

Yes- I steal ideas! I can fully admit it too! Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest! Rarely do I have a creative idea that is all mine. This one I took from here!

A cupcake wrapper, some paper grass, some shredded paper and some spray glue and you got your own nest!
It's so simple that it is just dumb not to do (okay- for me anyway)
I went to my favorite store these days: GoodWill...and found this candle holder for 25 cents (Yes- it was bright pink with glitter on the top.) Of course a little black spray paint...
And a small glass plate cover for 75 cents and I have a cute decoration for Spring!

I also made one for a sweet little milk- glass dish that I found there too for $1.
It took me under 5 mins to do this project! (Somtimes I impress myself!-lol)

1 comment:

  1. Hey two timer! This is a cute blog. You craftin' fool!

    ReplyDelete