Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It Needs Something...More!

I bought this cute- topiary- thing at Micheals for a super great price. I have been looking at it lately and I realized that it needed something. On Joy's Blog- she had a post where you take old wooden salad bowls and use them as your bases or pedestals. So I went to Goodwill and wouldn't your know it...I found a perfect wooden bowl for this. (Yes- I know- it was super ugly! Even worse in real life!)(Yeah- like I didn't spray paint it black. C'mon- give me some credit!) It s a bit tall-but will do until I can find something better! I am excited about how simple items can be used in decorating. How many times have you passed something ugly in a thrift shop only to realize that in the right color and in the right context- it can become something for the eye to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment