Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Table-scape

So I am really starting to get into table-scaping (Is that a word?) Here are some shots from Our Easter Dinner. (Well-some are of the night b-4)





I have had these dishes for years. I have never really liked them very much and almost got rid of them a couple of times. Then, when I was blog stalking one day I came across this. She used the same dishes and I was so excited that I could see how I would finally use them.


I also took the idea of a rose in the napkins from her, even though mine were just paper napkins. I didn't think I would like it as much, but it turns out that I think that I liked it more, there was a crispness to the flower/napkins that I liked.
I found this bunny at Goodwill for a $1.50 (or something close to that) I stuck him on our cake stand with some recess piecess eggs and it was a cute and edible centerpiece! That is my kind of decoration!
The kids table was pretty dang cute too!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the napkins in the glasses that look like Easter Lilies!

    I just added you to my Reader!

    ReplyDelete