Friday, February 18, 2011

It's So Punny!

I have become a stickler for Valentine's Day. Why? Because of all of the puns. I love puns. How can you not love someone that hands you an apple and tells you that you are the "Apple of their eye?" It is sweet and giggle worthy at the same time. So here are our Valentine's this yr.
Bridgers: (With a stretchy dino toy) Valentine, You are DINO- mite!

Nolan and Carli both chose this one. "Don't ever CHANGE!" (Given with a baggie of chocolate gold coins)

And Teacher Gifts: The kiddos spent an evening dipping fortune cookies and adding sprinkles. Then we put them in Chinese takout style boxes with the punny words of.........
(Do you see where this is going?)
"I am FORTUNATE to have you as my teacher." It was a fun Valentine's year! (Can't remember if I posted this fortune cookie thing before, but we did it last yr too.) I like Fortune cookies even more when they are dipped in chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmm!

1 comment: